dissabte, 17 de juliol del 2021

Google Alert - myth

Google
myth
As-it-happens update July 17, 2021
NEWS
Myth: "I have had the virus, so I won't get it again." Fact: The COVID-19 vaccines result in higher levels of protection, while immunity from past infection ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
I have lost count of the number of times someone has called my national radio show or emailed me asking about a tech myth. Here's one I'm asked ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
COVID vaccines don't contain any live virus to shed. Here's the science to put the myth of viral shedding after the COVID vaccine to bed.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback